Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Flower Power

I have never been one to shy away from extravagant head pieces, often accessorising with over the top flower crowns and bejewelled hair wreaths. Combined with my love for craft and anything DIY means that I am constantly creating things to pop on top of my messy head of hair. 
Since I don't believe in buying things that I feel I could make myself welcome an abundance of subtle yet daring flower crowns made for the every day gypsy goddess.  

I will upload a step by step soon on how to make your very own flower crown but for now just stare at the lovely Fin frolicking in the forrest in vintage gowns and hand made flower crowns. 

Just remember life is beautiful and so are you.
xx




















Model - Fin
Photos - Sarah Lynch
Flower Crowns - Fox and the Fallow 

No comments:

Post a Comment