Monday, 18 January 2016

Crazy/Beautiful





'You are crazy,' he said. 'That's why I chose you.'

I have been described as many things - crazy, eccentric, insane, charismatic, even wild. 

I like to think of it as a positive attribute. If someone was ever to ask why, I would merely say that I am an adventure, you just never know what you are going to get, and thats what makes this wonderful life I am living exciting.

I don't want to be you or someone else. I want to be and feel every single part of what makes me, me. If I want to scream I will scream. If I want to make love with a stranger, dance naked in the rain, I will. Why? Am I self destructive, a loose cannon perhaps? Maybe. Maybe I just want to do and experience everything I feel. Thankfully those feelings are harmless and just a little fun, but I don't want to bow down to what people think is appropriate.

A man said to me recently,'You are crazy. That's why I chose you. You were not following the norm. You didn't seem to care about yourself or others, you just did what you wanted.You were crazy, but  god you were beautiful.' 








No comments:

Post a Comment