Monday, 13 April 2015

Coachella



Coachella is one of my favourite times of the year. This amazing festival is my idea of a fantasy world; a festival runway show of bohemian attire and sick beats.

Coachella is held in the heart of the Sonoran Desert and is the pinnacle of music and fashion intertwining, becoming one. Rockers, bohemians, gypsies and hippies dance the hours away in the heat of the dessert with their ankles jingling with bells, their d├ęcolletages adorned with silver coined necklaces and their bodies showcasing all types of vintage lace, tassels and leather.

Since I cannot be there I will live vicariously through these images. 
Peace & happy Coachella my loves

x






























Pictures taken from google images, pop sugar, and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment