Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Frank Body Scrub


Frank is an Australian made, designed and owned product. I have been using the original Coffee Scrub for about a year now and I cannot get enough of it.





Frank targets all of those beautiful (cough*) bodily things we love so much such as stretch marks and cellulite, as well as having the added benefit of leaving your skin feeling silky smooth and smelling like a fresh morning coffee. Franks coffee scrub also aims to target dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, varicose veins, acne and scarring through its mixture of delicious ingredients such as sweet almond oil, orange essence, vitamins and minerals.

I won’t lie, tonight I have a date with Frank ;) So ladies and gents lets ‘get naked. get dirty. get rough. get clean.’ I think we are up for one saucy night.











PS To check out some other minxes and hunks that have also enjoyed a night with Frank go to Franks Instagram Frank_Bod


3 comments:

  1. LOVE frank!! But it's too pricey for me sometimes. Do you have any good home made body scrub recipes??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hun, ooh ok let me see what I can create that will be equally as good xx

      Delete