Thursday, 8 January 2015

MARLOW-LOU


Marlow-Lou started as a little side project about two years ago as a way of channelling all the things I liked and saw into one platform. At the beginning of 2014 I stopped posting. I was no longer inspired to source images or things that I liked and had no real passion to continue doing so. I was posting images that were not mine, that had no real influence or attachment with myself and therefore Marlow-Lou was simply a shell of other people’s lives and not my own.


After several months of soul searching, life changes and finally a peacefulness within myself I would like to bring Marlow Lou back to life. Not a life of other peoples highlight reels but a life that reflects myself and my surroundings. This will be a platform that various gypsy goddesses will share with you things that inspire us, things that we love, cook and create. Stay beautiful and enjoy 
xoxo


2 comments: