Sunday, 11 January 2015

2015 COME AT ME


As soon as the New Year’s Eve festivities are over I always get bombarded with the same question, what is your New Year’s resolution? 
I don’t believe in the typical ‘I want to lose weight’, or ‘I’m going to become a better cook’, I think if those are things you want, then strive to achieve them daily. Don’t wait for a New Year to make you start achieving them.

For approximately nine years now I have been struggling with several illnesses that have impacted my life in varying degrees. I have lost people I have loved, I have treated people poorly due to my own hang-ups and I haven’t enjoyed this amazing life that has been given to me.I refuse to let this be an excuse or a hindrance for myself or anyone else anymore.

Therefore, my New Year’s resolution is not something that will gain me momentary happiness but something I hope will last with me through my lifetime. So here is my goal for not only 2015 but for many more years to come.


Do not just exist… Live.




No comments:

Post a Comment