Wednesday, 16 October 2013

My life on Insta

It's that time again where I felt I should share with you all a little bit of me. In the last month or two I have been Instagram crazzzzy! I have quit my life on Facebook and am now only accessible via Marlow Lou and my Instagram page. So here is what I have been up to over the last few months. I hope you enjoy. (PS for those who are wanting to follow me you can find me at _Laura_Eve_)
XOXO







All I want to do at the moment is SURF!! I am pretty shit at it but I have a massive goal to be an amazing surfer. So I dragged a girlfriend with me and we spent the whole day getting up and falling off our surfboards. BLISS. 




I am absolutely in love with my new purchase from Stone Cold Fox. I stole this picture from someone else as I am yet to grab my own photo but oh my goodness I never want to take it off.




Meet my siblings, I am the third child born in my family :) Can you spot the albino one? haha




Loving getting away on the weekends for a surf or just chilling in Sydney. Feels so good to just get away and relax.






My meals at the moment. The slow cooked lamb was INSANE I could eat the whole thing. Breakfast is also my favourite meal of the day so why not make it delicious. I had waffles one day and than delicious french toast the next yummo. 






My little brother turned 18. I feel so old! 







Took my friends French Bulldog for a walk. She is so cute but oh so stubborn. 
I also decided to be a giant kid and have a ride on the merry-go-round and why not treat myself after with yum gluten free macadamia muesli and greek yoghurt. 







My little brother on his first night out as an 18yr old. Needless to say he was smashed. He will also kill me knowing I have put these on my blog hehehehe




Just another day in the life of me. My job is amazing because I get to play with gorgeous little puppies like this one daily. 










I am also a MASSIVE nerd and I love Game of Thrones. I sent this text to my friend before I went overseas. Im glad my friends understand and reply in a similar tone. His response made me cack myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment