Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Welcome to a little bit of me

I never put anything on my blog about me, so I thought I would allow a glimpse into my life :D If anyone wants to follow me on my Instagram search _Laura_Eve_ 
Have an amazing day 
XOXO

(Working on some amazing creations with an up and coming store :D suuuuper excited! I shall let you all know when the store goes up online)



(Breakfast Is the BEST meal of the day. Elk and Pea is YUM)



(Strong is the new skinny! Time to work off breakfast)





(Drinkies with the girls :D )




(Vintage necklace from Milan and Loving life in Bali, I just want to go back NOW) 




(Perks of my job - a cute one week old puppy, bless him he is so tiny)




(Some sneaky purchases. I have been living in lace bras atm and this one by Sass and Bide is AMAZING. Just bought this dress by Kimberly Ovitz - it hugs in all the right places :D) 





(At Tropfest with the girls, and off to a wedding wearing the one and only zimmermann) 


6 comments:

  1. I love your blog!!! Where did you find the Kimberly Ovitz dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :D that made my day!!! There is a store in Sydney called Desordre, they stock the dress. I also saw it on Ebay last week :) Its amazing fingers crossed you can find it xoxo

      Delete
  2. post more about yourself! nice blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, its so nice to hear you like it :) Hehehe Im so boring :p but I will try xoxo

      Delete