Thursday, 10 January 2013

ELLE MACPHERSON - VANITY FAIR


Can any one say WOW! For the last week I have heard many of my girl friends talking about Elle Macpherson's new cover shoot. Eventually curiosity got the best of me and I went on a Google rampage. Holy Moly was I impressed!! 

She has been known for many years as 'The Body', and as one of Australia's most iconic supermodels - better yet, Elle Macpherson is still wowing the world with her enviable figure and ageless beauty. At the tender age of 48, Elle has more than proved that title; presenting Vanity Fair and most of the world with her continuing fierce and sizzling bod. 

Photographer - Nino Munoz
Stylist - Anastasia Marano
Model - Elle Macpherson

XOXO




















Photos Taken from - stockandmartelblog and vanity fair.it

No comments:

Post a Comment