Tuesday, 12 June 2012

The world seems different?

What do you see when you look at a photo? Is it the use of vibrant colours? Lighting? Perspective? Composition? Or do you merely glance at a photo and think 'oh that is nice'?

When I look at an image I look for something inspiring, something that grabs my attention and creates a sense of impact. These days we can create the most colourful and eye popping images, but it is the images that speak through their context that effect me the most. A black and white image does not speak through colour or vibrancy, but through a story. I cant help but be drawn into the simplicity of a black and white image, and simultaneously the raw, powerful image it portrays. Each photo has a different story, you just may have to look harder for it in some, more so than in others. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment