Sunday, 27 May 2012

The girl with bright pink hair

Have you ever looked at someone and wanted to know their life's journey? Where they have been? Where they are going? Someone who can light up a room not because they are stunning or personable (the person I am speaking of is all those things and more), but because they have a presence. A truly honest and loving soul. 

I know a lady with bright pink hair, a cackle of a laugh that can be heard a distance away and smile that can light up a room, but eyes that speak silently of pain, hardship and struggle. I look at her and see a journey and I often wonder where that journey may take her. I hope that it will be a road of love, honesty, trust and joy and that one day in the years to come we will meet again. So here is to that lovely lady with bright pink hair. 





















(Follow the lady with bright pink hair on her Blog Nerd Burger Jewellery)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU TOO PRETTY LADY *wipes away tear*

    ReplyDelete